Wednesday, October 26, 2011

New Biography of Parley P. Pratt

If you are looking for an interesting book to read, check out this preview of Parley P. Pratt:  The Apostle Paul of Mormonism by Terryl Givens and Matt Grow.  By the way, check out the Acknowledgments page.  It was nice of Terryl and Matt to include me.  I only did a small amount of research and source checking, but I'll accept their kind acknowledgment of my limited contribution anyway.  :)

4 comments:

  1. Sorry for the shameless self-promotion. :) It will happen again in December when another book on early Mormonism published by Oxford University Press comes out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome Brett! Excited for your publications!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on this, Brett! I say go ahead and promote away! My mantra in grad school used to be "It's a line on my Vita!" :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's great, Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete